Friday, April 06, 2012

Ramdom Ramblings!

Gosh I haven't posted anything here for a year but I'm gonna try writing something down for 2012. Ok here goes, for the past 2 years a series of events has transpired me on how I view life and whether or not I see it for what it is. First and foremost, being a father I never once thought it would be that hard raising a kid. I ain't no Hell Raiser but my kid seem to be one little devil who has powers over my soul. His cuteness is like Cyptonite to me. I am very proud to have him into my life.

CGG also known as Crazy Gila Gang is part of my life now, a circle of friends which seemed great! They are attractive positive people which we have met randomly and somehow bonded hence the creation of this clan. Much of my happy moments are created within this group of friends which I have learned to treasure. It is nice to see how things are progressing in this group.

Of cos FaceBook changed my life dramatically. I think I'm kinda attached to it not because of the number or friends, or weird video clips, or pictures or comments it has but rather the depth of it's content that is stored in it. There is no place or money you can spent to have many years of fond memories which you have to be stored in a way you can go back into the past and dwell on fond contents. 

There this is how i saw my life for what it is now.

No comments:

Google