Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Real Life SuperHero??

Recently there has been an influx of self volunteered superheroes mainly from the US, they are all masked heroes roaming the street whole heartedly wanting to reduce crimes of such. You can find plenty on YouTube. Most of them are unemployed. What if I was a superhero, being one however does have an appeal. Just imagine I could use my superpowers to rid the world of evil, hatred and Justin Bieber.

Being a caped crusader is not without its drawbacks though. Who knew? Willingness to risk one’s own safety for others, without expectation of reward. No reward you say? None at all? Not even KFC? I heard the man who got beaten up was rewarded a lifetime of chicken! I probably will look good in Spandex but i do get heat rash if it's too tight, trust me no amount of vasaline can protect you, been there done that.

I just thought of one joke at random, No thanks to Smart Phone, there's not gonna be a phone booth for me to change into my hero costume do i?

Ok upon reflection, I have decided that superheroism is not for me. I think I’ll give brain surgery a go instead.
Any volunteers?

No comments:

Google