Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sub Contract Job On ESSO Station

For the pass 3 months I have been busting my ass refurbishing Esso Petrol Station around Klang Valley. To date I've nailed 7 stations all together and there are 44 stations under my contract next year. I am indeed very fortunate to be honored with this job which could finance my company for months to come. The job is to clean, change all illuminated signages, repaint non-illuminated signages and install a new yellow building sign for Esso under re-branding name "On the Run", as you already know they were called "Tiger Mart".

Some pictures of my latest job which was in Genting Highlands spent like a week there under freezing temperatures.































My workers installing On The Run back frame

















Completed this one in Sg. Besi 2

No comments:

Google