Thursday, December 24, 2009

That Drink Which Sends You To The Grave!

With just mere appearance of that drink send shivers down my spine. Yesterday was the night I made the plunge again! I told my self many many years ago that I wouldn’t touch it ever again. That drink is so disgusting and is not meant to be bought for your own consumption. Instead they are ordered around for your friends whom you wanted revenge or as birthdays presents. Hopefully I will learn my lesson again not to gulp it down in matter of seconds but fortunately I had help from a friend who also gobbled up the drink without knowing the consequences. Whatever happens after that you'll definitely have a great laugh at his expense. Today drinking rules are no different now when your out drinking with friends is if they buy a round then you buy the next round. So let’s say you buy Flaming Lamborghini, AK47, tequila shot and Royal stout and they’ll buy Graveyard in return. That way isn’t fair and that drink is worse then death.

Recipe for Graveyard
1 Triple sec stout
1/2 shot Bacardi® 151 rum
1/2 shot vodka
1/2 shot gin
1/2 shot Tequila
1/2 shot bourbon whiskey
1/2 shot Scotch whisky
1 Beer

Flaming Lamborghini
1 shot kahlua
1 shot Bailey's Irish Cream
1 shot Blue Curacao
1 shot sambuca flaming

No comments:

Google